Bad Credit Auto Loans
Cascade Auto Finance
Low Score Auto Loans - Rebuild your credit
1700 7th Ave Seattle WA 98101 866-978-9710
Job Title: Bookkeeper / contract
Hiring Organization: Cascade Auto Finance
Location: Seattle, WA (Telecommute)
Are you looking for a take charge-level bookkeeping position where you can take initiative to use your detail-oriented skills to oversee a small accounting office for a locally owned and managed business? Located in Seattle, WA, where you will work with a small management team in a positive atmosphere to carry out the duties of bookkeeper.
1) Education: High School graduation required. College degree in accounting preferred.
2) Experience: 5 years in same or job-related field required.
3) Licenses: Valid State of Residence
4) Proficiency: Competent at MS Office products, especially Excel; Quick Books; ADP Payroll.
1) Maintain strict confidentiality of all information.
2) Keep books for all advertising expenses.
3) Maintain accurate and dependable general ledger.
4) Prepare financial statements for owners
5) Prepare accurate and timely payroll, including deductions, deferrals, and withholdings, utilizing a payroll processing service.
6) Bill and collect (accounts receivable) using QuickBooks.
7) Provide accurate and timely payment of expenses (accounts payable) using QuickBooks, obtaining appropriate approvals and coding toward appropriate accounts.
8) Reconcile and balance all bank accounts, including checking, savings, reserve accounts, and credit accounts. Be point of contact for all financial institutions, including lenders.
9) Prepare and file taxes, meeting all deadlines.
10) Keep all business documents up-to-date:
11) Calculate management fees and owner draws.
12) Comply with requests and demands from auditors and certified accountants.
13) Close out yearly books and prepare year-end statements and reports.
14) Maintain orderly files and records.