Job Title: Bookkeeper
Hiring Organization: Cascade Auto Finance
Location: Seattle, WA (Telecommute)
Compensation: $25.00/hour plus benefits
Are you looking for a charge-level bookkeeping position where you can take initiative to use your detail-oriented skills to oversee a small accounting office for a locally owned and managed business? Located in Seatttle, WA, where you will work with a small management team in a positive atmosphere to carry out the duties of bookkeeper.
1) Education: High School graduation required. College degree in accounting preferred.
2) Experience: 5 years in same or job-related field required.
3) Licenses: Valid State of Residence
4) Proficiency: Competent at MS Office products, especially Excel; QuickBooks; ADP Payroll.
1) Maintain strict confidentiality of all information.
2) Keep books for all advertising expenses.
3) Maintain accurate and dependable general ledger.
4) Prepare financial statements for owners, President & CEO, and general manager.
5) Prepare accurate and timely payroll, including deductions, deferrals, and withholdings, utilizing a payroll processing service.
6) Bill and collect (accounts receivable) using QuickBooks.
7) Provide accurate and timely payment of expenses (accounts payable) using QuickBooks, obtaining appropriate approvals and coding toward appropriate accounts.
8) Reconcile and balance all bank accounts, including checking, savings, reserve accounts, and credit accounts. Be point of contact for all financial institutions, including lenders.
9) Prepare and file taxes, meeting all deadlines.
10) Keep all business documents up-to-date: licenses, certificates, permits, and tabs.
11) Calculate management fees and owner draws.
12) Comply with requests and demands from auditors and certified accountants.
13) Close out yearly books and prepare year-end statements and reports.
14) Maintain orderly files and records.
15) Supervise assistant bookkeeper.
16) Perform other duties as directed by President & CEO.
If your answer is Yes, Please Contact our HR Department
CustomerService@CascadeAutoFinance.com Attn: HR Dept.
Expedia Auto Solutions 1700 7th Ave Suite 2100 Seattle WA 98101 866-978-9710
Career Opportunity - Looking for a great career change? Seattle based Cascade Auto Finance is the place. Great benefits and above average compensation. If your have the skills and experience please apply now. This is a telecommute position. Must be familiar
with Skype and Go To Meeting applications.
Bad Credit Auto Loans
Cascade Auto Finance
Loan Approval Before You Shop